Medical translation is a translation of various medical texts from scientific articles and instructions to medicines to medical histories, results of laboratory tests, recommendations on treatment, different certificates and extracts.
Medical translation is one of the most difficult types of translation, because human life and health depends on its correctness and accuracy.
The following features of medical translation can be singled out:
- use of terms highly specific to a particular branch of medicine;
- specific nature of medical terms and expressions characteristic to a particular country;
- existence of multiple terms for the same concept;
- constant appearance of new terms connected with the development of medicine, introduction of new technologies, methods of treatment and medical appliances, etc.
Doing medical translation a translator takes huge responsibility. That is why a high quality translation in this sphere can be performed only by experienced professionals. A medical translator should have proper qualification, understand the algorithm of searching rare medical terms, have a good handle in medical topics, have perfect language grammar and should constantly develop in this sphere. Also we should add responsible and highly serious attitude to every translation and full secrecy.
In our company medical translation is done by professionals of the highest level, who specialize only in mendical translation
In particular we perform:
- Translation of medical certificates and sick leaves;
- Translation of medical reports and conclusions;
- Translation of medical histories;
- Translation of results of analyses and laboratory examinations;
- Translation of instructions to medicines;
- Translation of instructions to medical equipment, etc.