Economic translation is translation of economic and financial texts. In the contemporary world it is one of the most demanded types of translation, because more and more companies open their branches abroad. Work of the whole company, coordination of its branches, relations with foreign partners and the company's image in the market fully depend on the accuracy and correctness of the translation.
Here are some features of economic translation:
- precision, specific dryness of the text, avoidance of ambiguity;
- use of economic terminology, specific to each economic sphere, including many-words terms, the meaning of which is not the result of summing up meanings of separate words;
- presence of particular economic expressions and constructions;
- abundance of constantly appearing neologisms, abbreviations, acronyms, etc.
A translator of economic texts should be a professional not only in linguistic sphere, but also he should have knowledge in economics. He should be aware of economic and legal changes in the countries where the original text was created and where it is translated, he should understand the meaning of this or that term in a particular highly specific economic environment, etc.
Economic translations, performed by EKA-Perevodchik company, are always the result of work of experienced professionals, who specialize in economic and financial translations.
In our company you can order the following types of economic translation::
- translation of accounting documents (balance sheets, profit and loss statements, various certificates, etc.)
- translation of financial documents (extracts from bank accounts, financial reports, etc.;
- translation of bills of loading, invoices, package lists and other transport documents;
- translation of business plans and market researches;
- translation of different financial contracts and agreements;
- translation of tender documents, etc.